Friday, February 25, 2005

Arriving on the 25th of February

the spring break has begun. this time round, i am not getting out of ann arbor because i really need to start saving,write more, and have more fun with sounds of music.however, i expect myself to be eating out quite a bit so i am nervous about how much i will be spending.

goodness.it's already late february. the weeks have gone by so swiftly. when i look back at those two months, i saw myself on the express train, zooming past the images of time and space, finally arriving at this juncture on the 25th of February. some moments were just so beautiful that i certainly yearn for them again. however, there were also moments that have filled me with some regrets; moments that i inadvertently made mistakes only to realize the consequences later. the good side of this is, of course, i learn and grow from them. i have also learnt how to deepen my trust and reliance in God. i realize that if i put my whole trust in circumstances, people or myself, i will end up rather disillusioned. no matter how best i try, there will always be times when i fail myself or others, and sometimes life's situations just go awry. the fact that God is never changing, and that His rhythm is always constant consoles me. the real and neverending source of joy for me, can only come from Him.

" The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He does not faint or grow weary;
his understanding is unsearchable.
He gives power to the faint,
and strengthens the powerless."
Isaiah 40:28-30

No comments: