Tuesday, November 10, 2009

i the dreamer


this morning , before i woke up , i experienced some very intense dreams. it was like one series after another. i wish i could remember what they were. my friend is used to writing down dreams.
i wonder if i should. i believe in dreams quite a bit. dreams can guide us. for example, i have been guided by dreams in some difficult decision making in my art school. it was like bread crumbs... thrown from heaven, and we just pick them up...in the woods...
joseph, one of my favorite character in the bible, was intimately connected with his dreams. he never saw them as trivial or foolish ......
dreams can smoothen out the path ahead of us. but there are also the ones that confuse me. i try not to think about them. i guess one comes to the point where one knows how to organize, interpret fairly, whether some are useful in daily life and others are not...
the process continues...
overall, having a nice dream is always lovely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

several weeks ago, I had thought I could talk to an old friend who had visited me in where I work in 2009.
I also used to be friends with her older sister, who makes intricate art from seeds and stuff. at that time, several weeks ago, I had a dream where it I was walking down a dry and gravelly stream bed in the forest, and then she was walking beside me, talking while she looked at the path, and she was explaining things. I tried not to be too suprised at her being there, I just nodded as she talked, but she spoke in a southern accent, too softly for me to understand. Then we were in a big barn, an art space, and I helped her up a very tall wooden chair so she could work at her tall drafting table. I can't communicate with them, but I hope they have had positive thoughts about me.

Anonymous said...

i try not to think about those weird dreams too. coz im still not sure whether they actually have any meaning at all...eventhough Joseph and so many other instances in the bible show that God speaks to us through them...well i dont knw. but what really bugs me, is that i always remember the weird or the ugly ones. like my friends told my today that i was smiling the whole time in my sleep last night. and i dont have a clue as to what i was dreaming abt.....ah! what could have been so nice?? lol i will never know