Friday, December 04, 2009

what makes me happy?


cooking food that i like, cooking for others, drinking my first cup of strong coffee in the morning, blowing bubbles, and looking at them, playing and listening to music, painting with oil colors, gazing at somebody you adore, playing with children and friendly dogs, laughing, springtime, anticipating a white christmas, making things out of clay, exploring a place i have never seen before, going to Berlin, taking train rides in germany, making art n not really caring whether it is perfect or not, dreaming colorful
dreams, and above all, being a "prisoner of hope ".


i hope some of these things make you happy too .

8 comments:

Banyuwangi Dream Land said...

Peace to you sweet dreams indeed impressive but only in bed alone, to manifest your dreams and your friends or your family will join us in Banyuwangi Dream Land is located in East Java Indonesia Section. Please you can see the packages we offer and our teams got a very credible success greetings to you and your family
http://banyuwangidreamland.com

Jocy said...

All those little things. This has inspired me to make a similar post and to do more of those little things i love.

Cry Baby said...

Nice post, I enjoy reading your blog

Stranger said...

really..those little n sweet things does make a lot of difference...

thanks for reminding beauty of life...

Anonymous said...

its always nice to think of things that makes me happy ... "prisoner of hope" is really creative. i love it!

my blog tries to make readers happy with a new post each day ... check it out whenever you are thinking of more things that makes you happy: delightdiscovered.blogspot.com

Fatuous Anility said...

:)

Elmunir said...

sounds like what i like to do except that i have never being in Germany before..

spankey said...

I have always thought of myself as an optimist. Until lately when I was paying close attention to my Facebook posts and that led to listening to my conversations. They all seemed to be lists of what was wrong. My conversations were peppered with “I’m such an idiot,” and “this would only happen to Samantha.” Definitely not “glass half full” behavior.


So, I started an exercise. Every day I posted three things that made me happy, were positive thoughts, or good things that were happening to me. No longer was I writing about falling off stools, allergies, or bad backs. The items may be silly or seem inconsequential but it began to honestly change my attitude during the day.

http://spankey-happythoughts.blogspot.com/