Sunday, February 01, 2004

Today, i had my photography class from 10 am till 4 pm, which takes place every saturday. after that, i worked at the cafe from 7 pm till 11pm. Believe me, i am dead right now, but i am still not sleeping. i just finished a really entertaining show with some friends at the coops, called Pirates of the Carribean. i have never watched much of Johnny Depps' movie, but after this film, i think he's pretty cool.today at the photography class, i learnt how to develop my own films and make prints. even though i did make some silly errors, the process of doing it was very satisfying. i desire to go further in the direction of photography, for fun. Every class, the instructor will write some really interesting quotations by famous artists on the board. today, it was written :

"For me, it's hard to separate the creative process of seeing from prayer. Both can be creative acts . Both involves openness of spirit."

You know, I immediately fell in love with the quotation. I hope to remember these awesome words. I had a close muslim turkish friend who said that everytime he cooked, he would feel and see it as a prayer to his God, Allah. The result of his cooking, was because of what his heart felt. Well, I had tasted his cooking before, and it was excellent. Now that he had left for the east coast, I do miss his food and some edifying conversations with him. On top of that, he was also the best soccer player in the coops. Very proud of him!
OKay, tomorrow i don't have to work. i am now so overwhelmed with a sense of relief, and am now looking forward to my dreamlife for the next 8 hours,at least(zzzzzzzzzzz).Well, maybe it's due to a hectic lifestyle, but i have been having really odd dreams lately. I am wondering what's happening next.Good night.

No comments: