Wednesday, June 23, 2004

during my trip to new york, i wrote some poems.

1 What Answer?
"About love and relationships,
I have no answer.
The solution we have for
yesterday
has evaporated into an
invisible mist
and what remains
is the eternal flame
of love, battling
the power of reason."
6/21/04

2.Shapeless self
" Our shapeless thoughts sometimes
frustrate our desire for form
and certainty.
Our shapeless desires allow us
to free ourselves from the
roles we are expected to play.
Our shapeless roles create the
wandering paths in this life and
the next,
and our shapeless path
becomes the dream in
our hearts."
6/21/04

3 Simon
"Simon, what do I do
with your beauty
and charm? Do I
hold on to you as if
there is no tomorrow,
or do I let you go,
like the wind that
escapes my grasp?
When I think about
you and our past,
the image is that
of a smile."
6/21/04

No comments: