Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I am going to a baseball game this coming Friday.A korean girl who used to live in the coops had bought the tickets and we are going together. It's in Commerica Park.Believe it or not, this is my first time attending a baseball game.I might as well bring my camera because we are supposed to show "motion" and "stop" motion in our third and fourth assignment. Hopefully, the game will allow me to do work on this. After that, we are also going to the fireworks.The only sad thing is that the weather is getting a little too cold for my comfort.

Last night, I went to my small group again. We always split into huddle groups to discuss what was on the list for that week. I had an interesting huddle group. There were a lot of openness and emotional honesty about the things we were sharing. I feel that God can really heal our deepest hurts and pains in our hearts, through time and the genuine love and concern from other people in our lives and of course, His neverending grace.

No comments: