Wednesday, March 02, 2005

fragments from spring break

ping pong is getting a little too addictive nowadays.

hopefully there's no snowing tomorrow. then i can head out and take pictures.

my small group's name is mosaic. yesterday, we shared openly and prayed for each other instead of having our regular bible study. my small group leader, john yi, has gotten engaged recently and will get married this june! he told us his story yesterday about how he had proposed to his girlfriend in new jersey recently. (rather touching and humorous at the same time.) two more couples from our group are also busy with their wedding plans.

i did some cross contour pencil drawing just now for my class. at first, i had a hard time drawing my hand. but then, it got a little better and i progressed to drawing a wine bottle, a hair dryer and the cute snoopy dog in my room. it's nice expressing my feelings with just lines; the faded, and the darker ones.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you feel about the hair dryer?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jie Jie Ng said...

hmmmm, i don't really know.