Thursday, March 31, 2005

i am so happy that my i book is working again. it's okay to use other computers, whether they be in the coop or in the media union. but nothing beats the intimate connection i feel towards my i book that has been with me for 3 years.

yesterday, two girls told me they were feeling sad and why they were feeling this way. i wish i could help them, but realized that i had no great advice. the best thing i could do was listen to their troubled thoughts. during the times when i was feeling helpless, all i needed was somebody to listen to me, without judgment. it's okay if they didn't have answers, but i felt good and relieved just being able express the burdens in my heart.

tomorrow evening, i will be watching " the motorcycles diary" with jeff evans. i heard from some coopers that it's a really good movie. i imagine it's a story that would make me want to take off and go travelling for a very long time. we shall see.

No comments: