Tuesday, July 26, 2005

it all started with a girl eating green beans with rainbow decors this morning

adrien, a french guy living in the coop, told me about gloubi-boulga. it's a french recipe.

just a while ago, i was wondering a bit about "lines", and started googling the word. then i chanced upon this website about the Nazca lines. Check it out at http://www.crystalinks.com/nazca.html
very intriguing indeed !!

words from the last paragraph of Oracle Night, by Paul Auster:
" I had my face in my hands and was sobbing my guts out. I don't know how long I carried on like that, but even as the tears poured out of me, I was happy, happier to be alive than I had even been before. It was a happiness beyond consolation, beyond misery, beyond all the ugliness and beauty of the world. "

No comments: