Friday, July 22, 2005

quick notes

i see this road. there are quite a number of turns and signs. i should start making some decisions, intuitively again??

this evening, i saw a very odd japanese movie with some friends. i still don't know what to make of it. it made me most of the time happy, and at times, disturbed. anywayz, seiko, her boyfriend and edem made excellent japanese food today. eating good asian food certainly makes me look forward to going back home to singapore next week!

i am halfway through Oracle Night, by Paul Auster. it all begins with a blue notebook.

yesterday, a friend mentioned something about the spectrum of rainbow colors. pardon my ignorance really, but i just didn't have this strong awareness that blue is next to green. i think i knew, but it didn't click automatically in my mind. i didn't think too much about it before. but for one reason or another, this recent state of awareness means quite a bit to me.

i wish that my wakefulness late at night could last longer.

No comments: